DIRECTION OF USE
For the first time use, wash it with a non-abrasive cleaner such as a sponge or dishcloth. Use plastic, nylon or wooden utensils. Try to avoid using metal utensils which may cause scratch Teflon coating. Ensure thorough cleaning, leftover residue may cause sticking.
Cook with low to medium heat. High heat will cause overheating and weaken non-stick property of Teflon coating and handles will be heated up. Always leave pan (and glass lid if any) to cool before cleaning. Do not put into water as pan (and glass lid) are still hot. Do not use in microwave and oven. Do not use damaged pan (and glass lid). Do not repair or remodel. Never heat up empty pan and do not let it boil dry. Overheating will damage pan (and glass lid). Handles may become slightly loose after use. Tighten it with a screwdriver to avoid safety hazard. Keep out of reach of children and pets. (Keep glass lid out of overheating and avoid hard impact on it. It may lead to crack or damage.)